On-Board Battery Charger by Schumacher
Attaches permanently to battery tray or fender well, mounting hardware included. The molded plastic sealed case is resistant to water, gasoline, oil, solvents and acids. The unit charges & maintains 12-volt batteries and is totally automatic, if the battery drops 1 volt, the charger switches on, when fully charged it switches itself off. Operates from any regular 110-volt outlet. Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/2".
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.