Racing Beat Performance Header
Manufactured entirely from 304-stainless steel to provide both outstanding durability and appearance, the Racing Beat 4-to-1 configured header is sure to offer the MX-5 owner many years of performance. Their exclusive, cast stainless-steel engine-to-header flange features specially designed exhaust ports that transition smoothly to the primary tubing. Large diameter 1.7" O.D. tubing has been used for the primary tubing, collecting into a specially configured collector assembly. Exhaust gas exits the header through an OEM stainless-steel rear flange, mating to the factory connecting pipe section.
Each header kit comes complete with detailed installation instructions and a plug-in OEM style electrical extension wire for the relocation of the secondary oxygen sensor. The stock engine-to-header gasket can be reused if there are no visible signs of distress or wear. (Mazda uses a heavy duty metal gasket that can be reused several times.)
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.