Variable Intermittent Wiper Stalk by Mazda
Wish your MX-5 had variable intermittent wipers? For some reason Mazda gave the RX-8 variable intermittent wipers and not the MX-5. Lucky for MX-5 owners, this mod is easy to do, and with OEM Mazda parts! Replacing the MX-5 switch for the RX-8 switch is relatively easy to do. You'll need a screwdriver and about 15 minutes to remove the upper and lower covers behind your steering wheel. From there, removing and installing the new switch and stalk is simple.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.