Seat Lowering Brackets for Height Adjustable Seats by Jass Performance
While the Mazda MX5 MK3 is roomier than the other models, it offers similar or lesser head room. These lowering brackets solve that problem by offering the full lowering potential as available on stock rails. You can drop the seat level by 4 cm (1.5") - head room from 90.3 cm to 94.3 cm. The installation involves cutting the OEM rails to size and removing small edge of the floor sound deadening. Available for NC Miata. Kit includes installation manual and hardware. Sold as full kit per side.
- Full seat travel
- Lowest achievable seating position with OEM rails
- The lowering brackets are computer stress calculated for real life crash situation
- Weight optimized
- Ergonomic seating position considered
- The brackets will fit seats with height adjustment.
- The brackets do not go lower than the Non-Height-Adjustable (early NC) seats.
- If you want to lower both seats in the NCFL, you need to order these brackets for the height adjustable seat (usually the driver side seat) and order NON height adjustable version for the passenger side.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.