Frame Rail Braces by Cobalt
Now offering the best frame rail reinforcements for your Miata! The factory rails on your Miata can get easily damaged over bumps or mistakes made while jacking, and every time they are bent the car gets floppier. The same happens with the chassis. A weak or flexible chassis shudders every time you hit a bump while a stiff chassis gives your suspension a solid platform to work from, leading to better, predictable handling and improved ride quality. With these brand new braces by Cobalt, you can resolve both issues. Just slide these sturdy braces over the factory frame rails and watch your car stiffen dramatically!
The rails and the fasteners are stainless steel to prevent corrosion, and are strong enough to act as jacking points. Order these high quality frame rail braces today! Sold as a pair.
- No welding is required for installation, although 24 holes need to be drilled in the car.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.