Ignition Switch by Mazda
Old or worn out ignition switch contacts, temperature issues, or broken springs can lead to a faulty ignition switch. All of this can stop your car from starting, or shut off the engine while driving. Simply avoid these risky situations by replacing your faulty or worn switch with the new, high quality, OE ignition switch.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Center Console Components, Dash Components||Interior Replacement Parts||18||SWITCH||99-05||1|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Center Console Components, Dash Components||Interior Replacement Parts||18||SWITCH||99-05||1|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: MAZDA GENUINE PARTS Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NB Year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005