Oil Dip Stick by Mazda
1999-2005, Not 99-00 CA Cars
Oil Dip Stick.
Note: 1999-2000 cars built for California, with a catalytic converter built into the exhuast manifold, used a different dip stick that is no longer available.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Cams, Gears & Underdrive Pulleys , Ignition System, Gaskets & Seals, Gas Caps, Fuel Filters||Engine, NA-NB||4||DIP STICK||99-05||1|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Cams, Gears & Underdrive Pulleys , Ignition System, Gaskets & Seals, Gas Caps, Fuel Filters||Engine, NA-NB||4||DIP STICK||99-05||1|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: MAZDA GENUINE PARTS Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NB Year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005