Stainless Steel Mid Pipe by RoadsterSport
There is NO bolt in converter for the 1999 to 2005 Mazda Miata. Instead, on the 99-05 Miata the catalytic converter is a welded-in part of the exhaust midpipe. This is the best performance midpipe available for 99-05 Miatas and includes a highflow converter and built in resonator! Full 2.5" wide in all stainless steel. ALL the mufflers we sell for 99-05 include just the muffler and not a midpipe (unlike the 90-97 choices). Therefore, if you want to connect the flow from a performance header to your new high flow muffler, here it is. Great for any normally aspirated, supercharged or turbo Miata. All stainless steel parts means years of quality Miata performance. Has factory location O2 connection... and optional use extra connection in the cat for EGT. Fits exactly as your factory 99-05 Miata midpipe! That means it fits with the factory Miata header, ALL the aftermarket headers we sell and ALL the Miata mufflers we sell. Warranty: 5 yr./50,000 mile manufacturing defect warranty on the housing and 25,000 mile manufacturing defect warranty on the internals.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.