Race Header O2 Wiring Kit by Racing Beat
The Race Header Kit is intended for the installation of a header on a California Emissions Equipped Miata (2 catalytic converter system). Installation of a header on a 2 catalytic converter Miata requires the removal of the primary catalytic converter. The Race Header kit relocates the secondary oxygen sensor to a new position in the exhaust, directly behind the remaining catalytic converter. Installation of the Race Header kit does not make a Non-CARB approved header emissions legal. Requires drilling and welding.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: RACING BEAT Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NB Year: 1999, 2000