Control Arm Reinforcement Flanges by Racing Beat
In 1999 Mazda made a change and went to an L shaped end link attachment bracket. Ultimately, the L shaped design may not be strong enough to handle the demands of a stronger aftermarket sway bar. Lower Control Arm Reinforcement Flanges will convert the L shaped bracket into a U shaped bracket, and while this modification requires some minor welding, we believe the effort is worthwhile. After completion of this modification, stock end links can no longer be used. Heavy duty sway bar end links must be used once this modification is made.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: RACING BEAT Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NB Year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005