Raydyot Retro Racing Mirrors by Tourist Trophy
Raydyot mirrors were popular in the 1950's and 60's for their aluminum construction that is lightweight and vibration-free - and they look great. Moss has been reproducing the Raydyot mirrors for our classic British sportscars for many years. We recently added a convex mirror for better visibility in a modern car and risers to fit the NB 1999-2005 Miatas. Both mirrors are convex. Objects in mirrors are closer than they appear. Sold as a pair.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: TOURIST TROPHY Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NB Year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005