Cushioned Arm Rest by IL Motorsport
1990-1993, 1996-1997 Driver Side Only
ILM continues to make our Miatas more comfortable, practical and enjoyable with their well-designed products. Now available is a driver's door armrest pad; it's wider than stock, sits taller so your elbow falls naturally onto it, is made from a super comfortable foam (your elbow will really like that feature), and it's cleverly designed to be installed with no tools yet look completely OEM! You may, like many of us at Moss, have never considered actively using that door armrest because it's too small and sits too low on the door. This ILM arm rest pad is exactly what the OEM piece needs to make it perfect. We were pleasantly surprised by what a difference this piece makes and we know you will be too.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: I.L. MOTORSPORT Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997