Polyurethane Bushings by Prothane - Complete Car Kit
With age OEM rubber bushings break down which makes your suspension feel sloppy. Prothane's polyurethane bushings are different than rubber and offer the most precise and consistent handling with less deflection and no pre-loading. Upgrade to polyurethane bushings for a noticeable improvement in your Miata's handling. Prothane supplies grease for installation and a lifetime guarantee.
Note: This kit is for all 1990-2005 Mazda Miata, except the sway bar bushings are for the 1990-97 end links (not later 1999-05). The front sway bar bushings fit a 19mm front bar (not the 20mm R package bar). The rear sway bar bushings fit a 12mm rear sway bar.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.