ProLite Lightweight Flywheel by ACT
ACT XACT flywheels provide significantly improved engine response, acceleration and a higher degree of safety than the original stock flywheels. All ACT XACT flywheels feature a super rigid, trouble free single piece design. This one piece design allows less opportunity for failure and provides for uniform and efficient heat transfer from the clutch, eliminating warped inserts and loose ring gears.
- Quicker acceleration and increased throttle response
- Maximum gear life - gear will not wear out or fall off
- Serviceable - can be resurfaced with no need to purchased additional parts
- Chrome-moly Forgings three times more rigid than aluminum
- Longer lasting because of heat treated friction surfaces
- Excellent heat capacity from retaining adequate material behind the friction surface
- Super rigid trouble-free single piece design
- SFI certified to insure safety
- ProLite (9 lbs.)
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.