Competition Front Control Arm Bushings by MazdaSpeed - Lower Front
Competition parts that were once only available to the Miata racing community are now available through Moss Motors. Higher horsepower and aggressively driven Miatas will benefit from these rubber replacement bushings that are 40% stiffer than stock. Stiffer suspension bushings will tighten up the suspension and make it respond quickly to driver input. All bushings and mounts are sold individually.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Front Suspension||Front Suspension Parts||14||BUSHING||90-05||2|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Front Suspension||Front Suspension Parts||14||BUSHING||90-05||2|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: MAZDA MOTORSPORTS Location: Lower Front, Front Control Arm Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005