JIS "Japanese Industry Standard" Screwdrivers by Vessel - Set of 3 Full Screwdrivers
Having the right tool always makes the job easier. Our Miatas have screws that look like Phillips heads, but Surprise! They are JIS, "Japanese Industry Standard." Using a Phillips head screwdriver on them will sometimes work, but will usually "cam out," meaning the screwdriver's head will pop out of the screw as you twist on the driver. Using a JIS screwdriver means the bit of the driver fits perfectly into the head of the screw. Our Miatas are equipped with JIS screws, as are most other Japanese cars and equipment. Tips are magnetized, handles are hard plastic with rubber strips for easy gripping, and are also made from recycled materials.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.