Power Pulse Muffler by Racing Beat
The heart of Racing Beat's Power Pulse muffler is their 304 polished stainless steel canister. Maximum performance and sound quality are achieved by combining a 2 3/8" Straight-Flow internal design with stainless steel and ceramic sound-deadening insulation. The resulting note from your Miata is a deep and throaty without any harsh, buzzy or "droning" noise. Finished with a 3.5-inch polished 304 stainless steel tip, this large diameter muffler will handle applications from stock to race. You must purchase the Racing Beat connecting pipe, 903-709/903-710, to bolt up this muffler.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: RACING BEAT Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997