Cruise Control Kit
Does not fit MazdaSpeed models. 1990-1995 cars must also purchase 902-988
Why settle for just driving when you can cruise? Rostra, who makes most cruise controls for the Big 3, have developed an electronic cruise control which doesn't require a vacuum source. Being electric makes for an easier install and more accurate speed control. Additional features include - Coast/Reduce Speed, Resume/Accel, and Tap-up or down 1MPH.
1990-95 cars must also purchase a speed signal generator, part #902-988 for this kit to function properly.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005