Hella Vision Plus Halogen 7" Headlamp
Embracing European headlamp technology has allowed Hella to develop the brightest and most powerful lighting available. 50% more powerful beam on low-beam and 25% more on high-beam all in a DOT approved package. Friendly 2-piece design allows for easy and economical bulb replacement. Now, everyday drivers can enjoy the same lighting performance and confidence as professional race and rally drivers. Headlamp assemblies include a new boot designed to keep water from getting inside the lamp unit and causing the bulb to explode. This boot can't be found from any other source and is important on flip-down headlamps that are exposed to road water when they are retracted into the engine compartment. Lamps sold individually and include bulb and boot. 5 screws per side, this is a very easy installation.
Each kit does one side. Must order 2 for the whole car.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.