Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms by Paco Motorsports
Easily adjust your camber and reach alignment ranges not possible on stock arms with these brand new control arms. These high quality bolt-in replacements use stock Miata bushing sizes, and are a great way to maximize your fender clearance as they move the top of the tires inboard.
Precisely contoured to clear the rear sub-frame, these control arms can add up to 8 degrees of camber in each direction, and offer no limitation to compression travel. Making adjustments using these arms is quite easy. Simply remove the bolt attaching the control arm to the upright, and rotate the end of the arm before locking it down with the lock nut. Each 180 degree turn changes the camber by 0.25 degrees so that you can make accurate and consistent adjustments. Also, there's no chance of the setting slipping under load. Tested using both Finite Element Analysis and real-world testing, these are substantially stronger than required! Designed and manufactured in USA. Get these new control arms for your NA and NB. Size: 11x9x7 inches. Sold in pairs.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.