3 Inch Lift Kit by Paco Motorsports
Add 3" of lift to your Miata for better rally-cross capabilities and clearance with the Paco Motorsports lift kit. Comprising a fabricated bracket installed at each corner between the lower control arm and your existing shock assembly, the kit allows you to drive your track Miata in the winter months using larger than factory diameter snow tires. Perfect for changing your autocross machine into a rallycross monster, it also allows you to switch your Miata from off-road/winter mode back to street or track mode in no time!
Up to 25" diameter tires can be installed on Miatas using this kit without fender modifications. Larger, 26" diameter snow tires can also be fitted, but will require light fender massaging. Fitting this kit is bound to slightly change the alignment, mostly the camber settings, which may/may not be an issue, depending on how and where you're planning to use your Miata. Easily install this useful kit it in minutes! Instructions included.
Note: The lift kit does not add any wheel travel and is still subject to the limits of your existing shocks/springs.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.