Hard Bar by Hard Dog - Black
- Roll Bars are fabricated from the highest quality seamless tubing and T-304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Attractive and durable black powdercoated or polished stainless steel finish
- Complete instructions and hardware kit with grade 8 bolts and 3/16" mounting plates
- Top Boots & Tonneaus will require modification to fit
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Complete use of hardtop, soft top and all glass rear windows
Add a bolt-in harness bar designed for competition harness wrap-around shoulder strap attachment. Also made by Hard Dog for use with any version of Hard, Sport or Hard Core roll bars. Powdercoated black 1.5" OD x .120 wall DOM tubing, allows for complete use of hard top, soft top and all glass rear windows.
Padding: You've installed the roll bar to keep you safe in case of a roll-over, and now you've noticed just how close your head is to all that steel. Protect your head with high density, SFI spec, 5/8" thick foam padding. Constructed specifically for roll bar use, this semicircular pad has an adhesive strip for peel-and-stick installation. Leather or vinyl covers are also available to give a finished look and protect the padding from breaking down from sunlight and UV exposure.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.