Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust with Dual Tip Muffler by Cobalt
Treat your Miata to one of the finest Sport Exhausts available - Now with Dual Tips! Cobalt's beautiful polished stainless muffler is full of features normally found in more expensive exhaust systems. Wanting only the best, this cat-back exhaust has an extensive set of features that make it the best:
- 1.2 mm thick polished Stainless Steel used for muffler shell, tips, and piping
- Muffler packing is a combination of stainless steel wool and fiberglass for a perfect sport scar sound that is never intrusive
- CNC cut Stainless steel flanges
- Stainless Steel for inner core and perforated tubing
- 2-1/4'' Pipe Diameter
- Beautifully shaped oval Muffler
- All welds on muffler are ground smooth and polished
- Entire muffler completely polished to a mirror shine
- Sporty 3-1/2" slash cut insulated and polished muffler tip
- 5 Year Warranty*
Note: If you have a 1990-1995(OBD 1) car, you must buy an O-2 sensor bung plug, Part # 051-012.
With a sporty exhaust note and a mirror polish that shines like chrome, Cobalt's Miata Sport Exhaust is the perfect piece of eye candy for your favorite Roadster. Moss' huge buying power brings this one of a kind muffler to the market at a truly affordable price.
*This muffler is warranted to the original purchaser of record and for the original vehicle on which the product was installed, against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years. Moss' sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement at Moss' option, provided that the muffler discloses a manufacturing defect. Warranty is void if any defects are caused by a physical impact of any kind.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.