MUS 4.3 Battery Test & Charge by CTEK
The MUS 4.3 Test and Charge combines an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with a battery and alternator test function to provide the ultimate in battery testing, charging and maintenance.
Testing - Three easy to use programs to test battery voltage, starting power and alternator performance to provide a complete picture of battery and vehicle charging system health.
Charging - MUS 4.3 Test and Charge provides excellent charging performance. The charger solves a broad range of battery problems and features include a patented automatic desulphation program and a special reconditioning function that revives and restores deeply discharged and stratified batteries. The patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the charger ideal for long-term maintenance.
- -Voltage: 14.4/14.7/15.8V
- -Charging current Max: 4.3A
- -Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle 3 voltage test programs
- -Battery type: 12V lead-acid and gel cell batteries
- -Battery capacity: 1.2-110Ah, maintenance charging up to 160Ah
- -Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- -Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.