Tire Flat Spot Protectors - Pair
Flat Spot Protectors are essential for any owner looking to protect the lifespan and performance of their tires. Designed to increase the tire contact area and spread vehicle load, flat spot protectors minimize stress exerted on the tire, and prevent sidewall cracks and flat spots forming during storage. Also, their ramped design functions as a wheel chock, avoiding the need to apply the handbrake which can lead to binding of the rear brakes. Finally, they can also be secured to the floor to provide a garage parking-stop function. Suitable for vehicles up to 8800lbs with 10" to 18" x 7" wide wheels. Our Flat Spot Protectors benefit from a durable, high-visibility, interlocking design and are supplied in pairs.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.