DOT4 Brake Fluid by Lucas Oil, 12 oz.
Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 446'F. It meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 116 and SAE J1704 specifications. Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is recommended for use in both disc and drum brake system and clutch system where this type of product is called out for.
- Prevents seal hardening or softening
- Protects against rust or corrosion
- Provides excellent lubricity
- Compatible with all brake system rubber components and other fluids.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Rotors, Pads & Hoses, Brake Calipers, Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Front Brakes||7||BRAKE FLUID||90-05||1|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Brake Rotors, Pads & Hoses, Brake Calipers, Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Front Brakes||7||BRAKE FLUID||90-05||1|
|MGA||Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Brake Pipes & Fittings||1A||BRAKE FLUID||1|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: LUCAS OIL PRODUCTS Size: 12 ounce