ColorBond Adhesion Promoter - 12 oz. Aerosol
Aside from a grinding wheel and a blowtorch, we tried everything to get our newly painted seats to peel, crack or fade. It didn't happen. Along with our interior, we ourselves were converted. So if you have leather, vinyl, fabric or plastic pieces that work fine but look old or faded, simply spray them with ColorBond. It will make you a believer too.
ColorBond penetrates the surface and forms a permanent molecular bond. Amazingly, it's dry to the touch in less than a minute and your vehicle can be used within 10 minutes of application. A coating of ColorBond is thin and does not stiffen the surface. You can use it on the dash, seats, instrument panel, steering wheel, convertible top, and virtually anywhere on your car.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.