Library | Welding for Vehicle Restorers
Welding for Vehicle Restorers covers the various methods of welding used to make and repair sheet metal body panels. For anyone wanting to achieve a good finish to body repair work investing in this book is a great idea as you will discover the differences in techniques used in the welding of thin sheet metal used on vehicle bodies versus those used in welding heavier structures.
- Title: Welding for Vehicle Restorers
- Author: Bruce Macleod
- No. of pages: 144
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: The Crowood Press UK
The Author: Bruce Macleod has a lifetime's experience of all aspects of vehicle body construction and repair after initially learning from his coachbuilder father. A highly regarded authority in his field, Bruce has trained countless professionals in the techniques of making body panels and the restoration of vehicle bodies.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.