Library | Tom Cotter's Best Barn-Find Collector Car Tales
Tom Cotter is the best-known barn-find collector-car expert working today! He bought his first barn find some 50 years ago and has never looked back. Continuing to unearth automotive gems, his passion for automotive archaeology has made him a nexus for other barn finders.
The host for The Barn Find Hunter, a Hagerty's-sponsored webcast, Tom Cotter's Best Barn-Find Collector Car Tales pulls together his best barn find stories from America and around the globe. From Shelby Cobras, to classic Duesenbergs, to Harley hoards and lost supercars, Cotter brings to light the most amazing, outrageous, and unexpected finds he and his barn-finding brethren have discovered. This book is truly a wonderful addition to any car enthusiast's bookshelf.
-Title: Barn Finds
-Author: Tom Cotter
-No. of pages: 256
Tom Cotter has been involved in nearly every end of the automotive and racing industries over the span of his career. Cotter formed his own racing and automotive PR and marketing agency, Cotter Group which represented some of the largest clients in NASCAR, IndyCar/CART, drag racing, and road racing.
He has written biographies and is best known for his series of barn find books, such as Cobra in the Barn, 50 Shades of Rust, and Barn Find Road Trip. Cotter appears in the Barn Find Hunter video series distributed by Hagerty Insurance. He teaches public relations at Belmont Abbey College, sits on the advisory board of McPherson College's Auto Restoration program, and is a member of the Road Racing Driver's Club (RRDC).
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.