Battery Cut-Off Switch for Negative Terminal
This negative-terminal switch allows you to quickly and easily disconnect your battery.
|Triumph TR2, 3, 4||Relays, Switches & Miscellaneous||Miscellaneous Electrical||21||SWITCH||TR2-4A (negative ground)||1|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.