Sway Bar Set by Cobalt - Front & Rear
The latest Mazda Miata handles well from the factory, but Mazda had to compromise in order to meet the expectations of all potential drivers. As a result, Mazda has left room for improvement even in suspension of cars with the factory Sport package. The addition of Cobalt hollow sway bars will reduce your Miata's body roll, making your Miata more responsive to turning, more settled in transitions, and more fun to drive. The Cobalt sway bar sets stiffness has been carefully chosen to enhance handling and balance without ruining your ride quality. The rear bar is two position adjustable. Front bar diameter is 25 mm and rear bar is 16 mm.
Front: 1.0" (25.4mm) OD x 0.156" wall 1020 DOM steel tube ASTM A513 Type 5
Rear: 0.625" (15.9mm) OD x 0.120" wall 1020 DOM steel tube ASTM A513 Type 5
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.