Stage 1 Performance Clutches by Exedy
Exedy racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. Stage 1 uses organic material for street and light track use, for up to 30% more torque than stock. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of the clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.