Coolant Reroute Kit by I.L. Motorsports
The Miata engine was originally designed for a front wheel drive car. To make a front wheel drive engine work in the Miata's rear wheel drive chassis the engineers had to move a lot of stuff around. One of the things they moved was where the coolant exits the engine; they moved it from the rear of the engine to the front. This works great for packaging but it is not ideal for the flow of coolant through the cylinder head. The I.L. Motorsports coolant reroute kit fixes this issue by moving the exit of the coolant to its original location at the back of the engine. This gets you lower and more consistent cooling temperatures over the stock system.The I.L. Motorsports reroute kit gets you those lower temperatures with a custom, cast aluminum remote mount thermostat housing, a custom silicone coolant hose and a custom aluminum guide for the extra-long coolant hose.
Replacement Coolant Reroute Hose: 910-641
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.