Neoprene Seat Covers by Wet Okole
The Wet Okole brand of neoprene seat covers is our latest addition to our seat covers line, by customer request.
Both these Wet Okole brand covers and our other neoprene seat covers are made from the same genuine neoprene material that is nylon-coated. How the Wet Okole brand stands apart is the thicker foam backing and detailed panel stitching for a custom tailored look. If you want the very best neoprene covers, choose the Wet Okole brand.
Neoprene is waterproof by design and stands up to salt water, beach sand and other grime. It feels cool in the warm summer and warm in the cold winter. It's also very easy to clean - simply wipe with a damp cloth. Never put neoprene covers in your laundry washing machine.
Wet Okole neoprene seat covers are made in the USA and are built to order, so orders may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
We recommend you remove your seats before installing the covers. Please refer to a shop manual for more information.
Add options to your new seat covers! After you've chosen a color, click "add" to any of the options and they will be built into your new covers as they are custom-made for your order.
- Lumbar Support are inflated with attached squeeze bulb, attach with Velcro and are adjustable to your height.
- Heaters are super thin and don't feel bulky. Wiring included.
- Wallet/Cell Phone Pockets Two small pockets are stitched into the front of the lower seat cover, under your knees, for a super convenient storage space!
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.