Bump Stops by Fat Cat Motorsports
Since 2005 the Fat Cat Motorsports name has grown very popular among Miata racers and autocrossers. Focusing on highly specialized suspension builds, FCM is becoming a leader in the industry and fast drivers are turning to them for results. Launched by an engineer who found the Miata to be a perfect platform for autocross, today FCM supplies a complete line of suspension products from custom re-valved shocks in their coilover kits to re-engineered bump stops. Customers range from national champions to folks simply wanting a better ride, and FCM products have been featured on projects in Grassroots Motorsports magazine and Edmunds' Inside Line blog.
In our Miatas, the bump stops were designed by Mazda to be an integral and functional part of the suspension. A common modification to the OEM bump stops has been to simply cut them, which cuts down their reliability and life span. Fat Cat bump stops are actually engineered to be paired with today's most popular shocks, and we stock the bump stops for both shock brands we carry, KYB and Koni. Simply choose the bump stops for your particular application and shock, and don't forget to let us know how many seconds you've shaved off your lap times.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.