Suede Covered ABS Door Panels by Moss Upholstery
Offer your NA Miata the gift of high-quality, suede covered door-panels. These panels wrapped in handcrafted Moss Upholstery will certainly amp up the look of your Miata's interior. Available in black and cork. Take your pick and zoom-zoom in style!
If you choose a non-suede route, you can enjoy our selection of the plain door panels as well. The Door Panels themselves are made of extremely durable and weather-proof ABS plastic and have correct factory thickness. Compared to the flimsy cardboard panels supplied by the factory, they do not get warped or misshapen due to wet weather.
The panels feature an attractive textured side and a smooth side that has all the options from the NA half-cut into the back. These option markings do not go all the way through, so if you do not need them, you will not have unwanted holes in your panel. You can use a flat-head screwdriver to pop the sections out, or simply trace these cut-outs with a knife. The door panels come with instructions, and a sticker packaged in a poly bag.
Door Panels are sold as a matched pair for the right and left. Application specific. Here are some options for you to customize the panels to your liking:
- arm rest/door pull 3-hole style
- door pull, banana 2-hole style
- manual window hole
- special edition LE speaker grille mounting holes
- 90/93 2-piece panel cut out for speaker surround
- 94/95 4-tab speaker grilles
- 95/97 bolt-on speaker grilles
- 97 upper panel cutouts for shoulder support
Note: You will need to use your factory uppers, and the factory plastic attachment clips. The uppers screw to the new panels just like the factory panels, and the clips simply slide into the provided holes, just like the factory panels.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.