Engine Shield by Cobalt
The Miata comes with a flimsy plastic engine undershield that is prone to deterioration and cracking. Once this factory piece is compromised, dirt debris and excessive amounts of water can get on your engine and belts leading to increased maintenance. The other function of an engine undershield is to direct air through your radiator and condenser and not let it escape under them. Cobalt engineers have developed a replacement shield to protect your engine, radiator, oil sump and all other vital engine parts from damage. Using aluminum construction to ensure it is a rock solid addition to your Miata, the Cobalt engine shield will perform the same functions as your original undershield - only better. The Cobalt shield reuses your factory bolts and screws. Upgrade to the bright kit to really finish off the beautiful look. Kit includes zinc-coated metric hardware to replace those grungy OEM bolts.
Note: will not currently work with Cobalt radiator 908-140 and some early cars radiator drain plugs will not line up.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.