Stainless Steel Clutch Lines by Techna-Fit
Why use a stainless steel clutch hose? There are many advantages to using stainless steel; one is reduced volumetric expansion. Over time and under continuous use, OEM rubber hoses can swell and expand. The rubber covers can also deteriorate and cause a failure. In extreme applications (autocrossing, racing, hard driving) rubber hoses can come into contact with debris, thus causing failure.
Standard length hoses replace the original rubber hose only and connect to the coiled lower hard line which is threaded into the slave cylinder.
The extended length hose replaces both the rubber hose and the coiled lower hard line, it threads directly into the slave cylinder, making bleeding the slave much easier and giving more space to work near the starter.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.