Front Big Brake Kit by Wilwood
Trust the Wilwood name to get your high-performance Miata to stop on a dime! These kits have everything you've dreamed of, with huge 4-piston calipers in red or black powdercoated and your choice of vented or cross-drilled/slotted rotors. These kits are complete with everything you need to bolt on some serious stopping power in your own garage! For front brakes only.
- Kit specifically designed for 1990-2005 Miatas with or without ABS
- Billet 4-piston Dynalite calipers using stainless steel pistons for corrosion resistance and low heat transfer
- Huge 11" rotors increase brake leverage by 10%
- Rotors cast from iron with vanes for heat management and lowered rotating mass and unspring weight
- Upgrade rotors to slotted/cross-drilled for further weight and heat loss - e-coating prevents corrosion and looks cool too
- Wilwood's BP-10 pad material designed for improved yet quiet stopping power with low dusting
- Absolutely everything you need is in the kit
- No modifications needed to your Miata, this kit even works with the OEM master cylinder
- Full instructions included
Wilwood Stainless Brake Line Kit must be purchased additionally, #906-170.
This kit is designed to fit most 15" wheels. It is recommended that you check your wheels. Download the instructions, see page 3 "Wheel Clearance Diagram."
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.