The Book of the Mazda Miata Second Edition
The MX-5 was the car that re-invented the affordable lightweight roadster, a species that many thought was extinct as the 1990s drew near. Also known as the Miata, the MX-5 spawned many imitators, yet remains the world's biggest selling sports car with new generations following the concept of the original, much to the delight of fans and enthusiasts all over the world.
Researched and written in Japan with co-operation and insights from the factory itself, enjoy the complete story of the first-generation Mazda MX-5 by Brian Long. A gift for all the Miata enthusiasts, this book surely deserves a place on your reading shelf.
Title: The Book of The Mazda MX-5 Miata - NEW SECOND EDITION
Author: Brian Long
Pages: 144 Pages
Size: 8.14" x 9.84"
Publisher: Veloce Publishing
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.