2 Point Strut Tower Brace by Cobalt
Strong, Sleek, and Beautiful - the Cobalt Strut Tower Brace with a two-point design is the perfect upgrade for your 90-05 Miata. Using strong oval section stainless steel tubing, this brace ties the tops of the shock towers together for better chassis rigidity. The welds are artfully done and the Cobalt logo is prominent yet understated. Compared to the three-point design braces, this upgrade with its simpler two-point design can be installed on cars with ABS too! Give your Miata the advantage of a stronger chassis with the two-point strut tower brace.
For NA Miatas equipped with cruise control, cable will rest against the brace and may be snug.
Add on a brake master cylinder brace for better braking feel.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.