Replacement Trunk Seal
Two strong indications that your trunk seal needs replacing are tears in the lip of the seal itself and no resistance when you close your trunk lid. If your early NA Miata trunk snaps shut too easily, that typically means your seal has collapsed and is no longer sealing properly.
Bad trunk seals on early Miata's can be replaced easily - no tools or adhesive required. This rubber trunk seal features excellent rebound memory and OEM quality extrusion which will not break down with UV light unlike foam rubber - keeping your trunk weatherproof for longer.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.