Ceramic Brake Pad Set, Rear
Direct replacements for your factory brake pads. These aftermarket pads meet or exceed all OEM specs and can be less than half the price. Available in semi-metallic or ceramic.
Semi-metallic pads have a slightly more aggressive bite and are slightly less expensive than ceramic, although they do make more wheel dust.
Ceramic pads are quieter and dust less than semi-metallic but are slightly less aggressive and might cost a little more.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Rotors, Pads & Hoses, Brake Calipers, Brake Controls||Rear Brakes||9||PAD||94-00 All, 01-02 w/ standard brakes||1|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Brake Rotors, Pads & Hoses, Brake Calipers, Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Rear Brakes||9||PAD||94-00 All, 01-02 w/ standard brakes||1|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.