Strong Arms by Paco Motorsports
Because your Miata's suspension is cantilevered out from the front bulkhead, frame horns support the engine and transfer the cornering and road impact load to the chassis. By reinforcing them with strong arm braces, you get less flexing and cowl shake, especially when running stiff springs or high torque engines.
With an improved design and increased stiffness, get the strong arms by Paco Motorsports. Featuring extended arms that add a third dimension to the shape for maximum rigidity, these offer unbelievable strength! Weighing only 12 total pounds, their clever design keeps the weight to a minimum Simple bolt-on installation. These fit NA and NB Miatas and come unpainted.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.