Rod Bolt Kit by ARP
Out of all the fasteners in your engine, Rod Bolts are arguably under the most stress. They must withstand the dynamic force created by the connecting rod and piston.
Made from 8740 chromoly steel and built for the Miata, this Rod Bolt Kit has the higher quality and superior strength that you've come to expect from APR. This kit works to eliminate main cap-walk and fretting, protecting the thread in your engine block. These bolts are threaded after heat-treat, making them significantly stronger, more durable, and subsequently more reliable.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: ARP Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005