High Performance Brake Kits
This system is the "Best of the Best"! We start with Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads. This pad has the right combination of braking power and durability and is intended for street applications. Next, we add a set of Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines. Goodridge lines will eliminate a spongy brake pedal and provide a confidence inspiring feel. Last, we add DBA Performance Brake Rotors. Cross Drilled and Slotted to offer maximum release of hot gasses during hard braking which in turn reduces brake fade. The slots also assist in channeling water away from the rotor and pad increasing brake effectiveness in wet driving conditions.
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by the performance brake pads to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.