Heavy Duty Sway Bar Mount Brackets
Performance driving can take its toll on the factory sheet metal swaybar mounting brackets causing them to flex, twist and even tear. In some instances, the addition of performance sway bars can exacerbate the problem. The cure is a pair of heavy gauge replacement steel mounting brackets. Made to fit in place of the original brackets these heavy duty replacements will not flex or twist and are finished in durable black powdercoated.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.