Library | Automotive Rust Repair and Prevention
Rust repair and prevention are valuable, money-saving skills for any car owner. To keep your car looking sharp and to maximize its resale value, you need to keep its body in top-notch condition. How-to pro Dennis W. Parks pins down the common challenges of automotive rust repair with clear instructions on how to identify, address, and prevent rust in Automotive Rust Repair and Prevention. With detailed instructions and step-by-step projects, the book covers the latest information on repair strategies and techniques, whether you are dealing with a late-model car, an aging daily driver, or restoring a classic. Highly recommended, buy this one-stop guide for dealing with the brown menace.
- Title: Automotive Rust Repair and Prevention
- Author: Dennis W. Parks
- No. of pages: 144
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Motorbooks
The Author Dennis W. Parks has written several best-selling how-to books for the Motorbooks Workshop series. Parks' personal projects currently include a complete buildup of a 1955 Chevy pickup truck. He lives in Cedar Hill, Missouri.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.