RoadsterSport Helmholtz Mid-Pipe
The RoadsterSport Helmholtz Midpipe offers great performance with a mild sound. The exclusive Helmholtz resonator massively reduces the standing wave drone inside the exhaust, cutting down the 'booming' frequencies of 120-130hz by 48+db inside a top up Miata cabin. This Miata midpipe has a larger diameter than stock for superior flow. Designed as a bolt-on replacement for the factory midpipe, it works with any RoadsterSport muffler. This is the standard 4'' converter midpipe.
Constructed from stainless steel for years of driving pleasure, this midpipe also comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. Due to the higher flow, larger diameter tubing, and because the Helmholtz is frequency specific in operation, this midpipe will raise the final sound level of your Miata.
Because this midpipe is larger than its OEM equivalent component, we recommend professional installation. If you are adding an aftermarket header with this mid-pipe you will need O2 wire extensions, see 909-830 and 909-831.
Features two O2 sensor bungs.Not CARB approved and cannot ship to an address in the state of California.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.