Race Muffler by RoadsterSport - 7lbs
This is for the autocross and track MX5 Miata drivers who want a SIMPLE AND PROPER SINGLE TIP MIATA EXHAUST. Wondering if this MX5 Miata exhaust is too loud for street use? If you have to ask, then the answer is YES, it is too loud for your street use. For the Miata racer, what you need to know is that max recorded dB under SCCA guidelines at an SCCA event by none other than four time national champ George Doganis was just 82 db....well within all track and autocross limits and low enough that many will decide to run this Miata exhaust on their daily driver. Just 7 pounds means this Miata muffler is almost 20 pounds less than the stock Miata muffler!
This seven pound Miata exhaust compares with 19 pounds for our RoadsterSport Miata Duals and over 26 pounds for the factory exhaust. Does not include baffle insert.
All stainless steel construction and LIFETIME warranty. Uses stock hangers. Proudly made in the USA. Fits cars with and without appearance package.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.